Mission Statement

This Blog is set up to feed every hungry persons desire to eat. You will find great new and interesting concoctions created by Nicholas Spadaro to try for yourself at home. You can also receive great advice on who has the best cakes to who has the spiciest jalapeno's. Through my Journey of New York City I will be experiencing many new different foods and getting inspirations for my own creations, as being a broke college student with quite the hefty pallet, to share with everyone. Please check your Taste Buds at the door and take a seat. I hope that with all this knowledge and your feedback I will one day be able to create a Menu at my own restaurant Munchies, under my head corporation (DaNick inc.) with my brother Daniel. Enjoy ; )

Nicholas Spadaro

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Good Guy Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment