Mission Statement

This Blog is set up to feed every hungry persons desire to eat. You will find great new and interesting concoctions created by Nicholas Spadaro to try for yourself at home. You can also receive great advice on who has the best cakes to who has the spiciest jalapeno's. Through my Journey of New York City I will be experiencing many new different foods and getting inspirations for my own creations, as being a broke college student with quite the hefty pallet, to share with everyone. Please check your Taste Buds at the door and take a seat. I hope that with all this knowledge and your feedback I will one day be able to create a Menu at my own restaurant Munchies, under my head corporation (DaNick inc.) with my brother Daniel. Enjoy ; )

Nicholas Spadaro

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Perfect Breakfast at Tiffany's Brunch

Well all of you readers out there, my next entry I could not have done without my good friend Miss Sam. I have never seen the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's with the legendary Audrey Hepburn, and my friend Sam could not believe that so we decided to have a lovely Breakfast at Tiffany's Brunch. It was quite smashing if you ask me. There are definitely some key components when hosting a fab brunch even if it is just you and a friend. The first thing on your list is the drink of choice, and what Brunch is not complete without some great Mimosas (Plus you have not had a successful brunch if you are not a little toasted by the end). I like to use Tropicana OJ without Pulp, of course. My choice of Champagne would have to be a great bottle of Prosecco, it averages for about 13 dollars so not too bad price wise. We killed two bottles and by the end of the brunch we were feeling great. Next of course is to have some great fresh fruit. We enjoyed some great strawberries, red raspberries, black raspberries, and blue berries. We also had a bowl of Roasted Pine nut Hummus with carrots and a cut up French Beget for dipping. I then cooked up some crispy bacon for a side dish to go along with the main course. To top us off we indulged in some Goat Cheese eggs placed between a toasted whole wheat english muffin. I must say you can never have enough goat cheese on ANYTHING. After this great brunch we happily enjoyed the movie and I have set out a goal to go out all night and eat a croissant in front of Tiffany's at 6 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment